EK-EP Series Intrinsically Safe Compact Balances
A&D Weighing now offers intrinsically safe compact balances. These compact balances offer a low cost solution for weighing in hazardous areas. The EK-EP series are compact, lightweight, affordable with an explosion-proof structure. These compact balances do not require a connection to a safe power supply connected by a safety barrier which reduces the cost significantly. The balances run off of four “AA”, “LR6” or “AM3” batteries and offer 200+ hours of continuous use plus have an Auto Power Off function to save battery power. These compact balance units are FM approved for the US & Canada.
The EK-EP Series Intrinsically Safe Compact Balance Certifications:
Class and Divisions: IS / I / 1 / C,D / T3C.
FM | FMc Standards: Aex / Ex ia IIB T3
The EK-EP Series Intrinsically Safe Compact Features:
- Easy to see LCD backlit display screen with large, easy to read character size
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel weighing pan
- Multiple Weighing Units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N
- Applications: Counting, Percent Mode, Specific Gravity
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting and dosing
- Adjustable filtering levels
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations in the hazardous area
These compact balances offer three capacity options:
Please contact us for more information on the EK-EP Series Intrinsically Safe Compact Balances or for any of your other hazardous weighing needs!